Heartwarming: X-Men: The Last Stand
- When a newly resurrected Jean tells Scott to open his eyes for her he initially resists for fear of killing her. When she assures him she can quell his powers, he trusts her and opens them. Giving him the chance enjoy normal sight for probably the first time in years. shame it all went to hell for both of them seconds later.
- Throughout the series, the films show the great respect between Charles and Erik even when their respective factions are at war with each other. When a Brotherhood member tries to talk disparagingly about Professor X, Erik will have none of it:
Charles Xavier did more for mutants than you will ever know. My single greatest regret is that he had to die for our dream to live.
- He also looked genuinely horrified as Jean killed Xavier.
- Mystique taking the cure dart meant for Magneto.
- Watching the X-Men come to the aid of the soldiers defending Alcatraz. When Wolverine starts dishing out orders for them to stay safely back, you'll notice the men appear more than happy to cooperate.
- Leech is a sweet kid who seems to hold no ill will toward the people who either want to use him, or even those trying to kill him (though he still seemed pretty terrified of Juggernaut).