Tear Jerker: Sorcerer Stabber Orphen
- Sorcerer Stabber Orphen has several in the first season.
- Anything about Majik and his first love Fienna, specially when they talk in her balcony and when she almost dies again in his arms.
- Orphen explaining his very screwed-up backstory to Cleao and Majik in a Whole Episode Flashback, which drives both of them to massive tears;
- the Poor Communication Kills incident with Hartia in which Orphen believes that Hartia has fully betrayed him due to Azalie!Childman's meddling,
- Hartia and Cleao's talk about what Orphen is to them, which makes Cleao realize she's been harboring feelings for her companion and almost causes her an Heroic BSOD. (And implies that Hartia might feel similarly towards him.)
- Orphen's massive Heroic BSOD when not only he and his friends find an almost dead Hartia, but through him, he finds out the truth about Azalie's dealings. It's so bad that Orphen almost crosses the Despair Event Horizon afterwards;
- Orphen talking to Childman!Azalie directly, listening to her very bitter and heartbroken Motive Rant about her feelings and how the last years have been to her, then calling her out and asking her "what, would you really be able to ''bear having such a terrible life after all?!" And then her spirit hugs him and tells him that no matter what, she cares for him and appreciates what he has done to save her, but it's too late for her already.
- The second season was Lighter and Softer, but it had an excellent Tear Jerker towards the end. Lycoris is in Cleao's house as a guest and she behaves normally and well, until Cleao's mother Tristiny asks her about her family. She finds out that she can't remember and makes up an excuse. But when she's alone, she repeats to herself "I'm Lycoris Nielsen... I have no family... I've never had a family... I work for the Royal Cavalry and must take Mr. Orphen there..." Later, however, she does regain her true memories (Orphen stopped Esperanza when she was playing the piano melody that renews Lycoris's Fake Memories), and as she remembers, she quietly places her hand on the mirror she was sitting in front of and whispers something by these lines: "Thank you... thank you for everything, Esperanza... my older sister".
- Not only that, but there were several others afterwards. Specially Cleao's fight with Esperanza, in which Cleao shows her Character Development via refusing to harm her, explaning Lycoris's feelings about this and telling Esperanza that she's not as bad as she think she is; Lycoris trying to Take a Third Option via taking her own life to stop her loved ones from fighting to death, as well as Esperanza 's heartbreaking Villainous BSOD due to this, finished via hugging Lycoris and tearfully telling her that she'd lose it if she died, and Esperanza's own death, where she realizes she's the girl who truly died but dies smiling and telling Lycoris that she's glad Lycoris will live and that loves her, as poor Lycoris cries her heart out in Cleao's arms. Really, anything involving Lycoris and her family in the Grand Finale of Revenge is absolutely made of Tear Jerker.