Tearjerker: Only Fools and Horses
- "Diamonds Are For Heather", the first depiction of Del's pining for a family. After taking to a young mother (whose husband had abandoned her) and growing attached to her son, he proposes to her, only to be turned down, her husband having returned asking for a second chance. It would be a long while before Del finally got to be a family man.
- The scene where Rodney breaks down in the elevator after Cassandra's miscarriage in "Time On Our Hands".
- A small moment in "Sickness and Wealth": after spending most of the episode in the hospital, Del finds out he only has Irritable Bowel Syndrome. He initially puts on a macho posture, claiming that he knew he was really alright, but after his GP leaves, Del breaks down in relief.
- In "Little Problems", where Del is left alone after Rodney goes off to his honeymoon and new life. Simply Red's 'Holding Back The Years' playing in the background doesn't help...
- The funeral for Grandad in "Strained Relations", and the part afterwards where Del puts his hand on Grandad's chair, now empty.
- Rodney describing his feeling "cheated" every time he and Del remember their mother in "The Yellow Peril".
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.