Funny: Only Fools and Horses
- The Batman and Robin scene. Brief summary: Del Boy and Rodney are going to a fancy dress party as Batman and Robin, but their three-wheeled van breaks down en route. As they're in a rough part of London they decide to run to their destination through the back alleys so as not to draw attention to themselves. Cut to a female councillor being mugged in a car park, until the Batman theme plays on the soundtrack and Batman and Robin come charging out of the fog. The muggers scatter.
- They then proceed to enter the house, going "Na-na-na-na", spray silly string- and discover that the party is now actually a wake, with all attending in funeral wear.
- This sequence may actually cross over into Crowning Moment of Awesome territory, especially when they try to apologize to the man's son only to be confronted with "Don't be [sorry]. I'm sure the old man is up there right now, having a bloody good laugh at us all."
Del Boy: Boycie's come as the Penguin!
Boycie: More like... the Joker.
- The bar scene. Del Boy and Trigger are in a pub, checking out some chicks. Del Boy takes his hand off the bar-flap, which he'd been leaning on, to slick back his hair and the barman lifts up the bar-flap to go through... and leaves it up. Del Boy goes to lean back on the bar... and keeps on falling. Fwump. Trigger looks back to where he had been standing... where's he gone? Looks around a bit more, Del Boy gets back to his feet covered in his drink.
Del: Drink up Trig, drink up, we're leaving!Trigger: Aint you gonna try it for them birds?Del: Nah, nah, you're cramping my style, mate, you're cramping my style!
- Followed by this exchange;
- The chandelier scene. Del Boy has conned a Lord of the Realm into believing that the Trotters are expert chandelier cleaners and restorers who can service the two priceless chandeliers in their hallway (in reality, Del plans to use Windolene and super glue to clean and restore the chandeliers they have been commissioned to service), and with the Lord and Lady of the house away in the country and the butler busy in the garage, they are left unsupervised, Del Boy and Rodney waiting under one of the chandeliers on ladders holding an old bedsheet while Grandad is upstairs unfastening the nut and bolt holding the chandelier to the joist in the ceiling. Once he has finished unfastening the nut, Del Boy and Rodney brace themselves as Grandad taps the bolt with a hammer... and the other chandelier crashes to the floor. The irate butler, upon discovering the shattered chandelier, vows to telephone His Lordship; Del Boy establishes that he does not have their address or home phone number, and promptly leads the other Trotters in a hasty retreat.
- Upon taking delivery of a consignment of aerodynamic cycle helmets that were actually horse-riding hats spray-painted red, Del Boy sees an opportunity when he learns that Sikh motorcyclists are excused having to wear crash helmets because of their religiously-mandated turbans. He invents the "crash turban", the prototype of which consists of an aerodynamic cycle helmet with one of Raquel's scarves mounted on the top. Modelled by a very unhappy Rodney.
- Pretty much the entirety of the episode "And the Unlucky Winner Is ..." where Rodney wins a painting competition. He wins in an under-fifteen division and has to pose, much to his chagrin, as a fourteen-year-old. Memorable scenes come when Rodney clumps back in after skateboarding, kitted out in safety gear, and when the tour guides try to inform Rodney of the disco, which necessitates some very fast manoeuvring and the transferring of Rodney's cigarette and (alcoholic) drink to Del. Need I say more?
- Damian: Uncle Rodney, when I grow up, will people still wear baseball caps?
Rodney: [Completely deadpan] When you grow up, Damian, people will wear what you tell them to wear.
- A combination of Heartwarming, Tear Jerker and Funny. During Grandad's funeral, Del places Grandad's iconic hat into the grave before warning the gravediggers to shovel the dirt gently... as the Trotter's leave, we then hear the Vicar ask if anyone's seen his hat.
- Uncle Albert failing to understand that Raquel's real name is "Rachel", leading to him annoying everyone by asking, "Who's Rachel?"
- Grandad trying to watch The Dukes of Hazzard... on a microwave.
- In Rock and Chips, Freddie Robdul's grin at the end of the pilot episode.
- Rodney and Cassandra are having a bit of fun in bed, when Rodney turns round and sees little Damien standing there, watching.
Cassandra: *bewildered* He just wandered in...Rodney: *barely repressed panic* "Wandered in"? Cassandra, I locked the door. *cue Omen theme music*