Tear Jerker: Axe Cop
- Ask Axe Cop #15. The composition of the last panel is one of the most poignant.
- Ask Axe Cop #52. The sheer amount of effort Sockarang puts into making love possible for him is just inspiring.
- The epilogue in issue 3 of Bad Guy Earth.
- The destruction of the nameless alien race, which included Sam and Max's foster parents. (Episode 153)
- In the animated series, after killing Bad Santa, Axe Cop mentions how the day his parents died was both the best and worst day of his life. "Actually, I wasn't happy or sad... I was medium. And medium is the happiest I'll ever be." He then walks away, shouldering his ax. Surprisingly deep for a character like Axe Cop.
- Becomes even deeper with Ethan mentioning that it wasn't added by the show's crew; Malachai wrote that scene for for an unfinished Ask Axe Cop comic. It says a lot about how Malachai is maturing.