* [[http://axecop.com/comic/ask-axe-cop-15/ Ask Axe Cop #15]]. The composition of the last panel is one of the most poignant.
* [[http://axecop.com/comic/ask-axe-cop-52/ Ask Axe Cop #52]]. The sheer amount of effort Sockarang puts into making love possible for him is just inspiring.
* The epilogue in issue 3 of ''Bad Guy Earth''.
* The destruction of the nameless alien race, which included Sam and Max's foster parents. [[http://axecop.com/comic/episode-153/ (Episode 153)]]
* In the animated series, after killing Bad Santa, Axe Cop mentions how the day his parents died was both the best and worst day of his life. "Actually, I wasn't happy ''or'' sad... I was medium. [[HurtingHero And medium is the happiest I'll ever be.]]" He then walks away, shouldering his ax. Surprisingly deep for a character like Axe Cop.
** Becomes even deeper with Ethan mentioning that it wasn't added by the show's crew; ''Malachai'' wrote that scene for for an unfinished Ask Axe Cop comic. It says a lot about how Malachai is maturing.