Fight! is the fighting game RPG from Divine Madness Press. It's heavily tied to it's source material
, to the point where there aren't even maps; all that matters is distance from your opponent. The game uses D4-D12 dice, and has a combination of Attributes, Skills, Qualities and Quirks that define the characters.
Oh, and copious Special Moves
This game contains examples of:
- Barefisted Monk: The majority of player characters. Everyone that isn't has a Weapon of Choice.
- Combo: Your "Combo" skill. It determines how many hits you can string together.
- Confusion Fu: The "Subtle" Special move Element.
- Fanservice: One of the Quirks.
- Glass Cannon: Strength 2, Stamina -1. Sure, your base damage is D8, but your opponents are now hitting with D6s, at best.
- Jiggle Physics: One of the qualities of "Buxom" fighters.
- Launcher Move: A property that can be applied to moves constructed under the system.
- Life Meter: Your health is called the "Health Bar" in reference to this.
- Mana Meter: Fighting Spirit and Super Power are pretty much this.
- Superpowered Evil Side: A Weakness that can be bought.
- SNK Boss: While the characters max out at power Level 8, Boss characters have two extra power levels possibly available to them, which allow them outright superior skills and move sets.