Series: Super Force
Super Force was a syndicated TV series detailing the exploits of Zachery Stone (Ken Olandt), an ex-astronaut who becomes a justice-dealing vigilante after he is equipped with the eponymous mechanical supersuit. He was assisted in his efforts by technician F.X. Spinner (Larry B. Scott), and the voice of Patrick Macnee, who played the computer simulation of E.B. Hungerford, a murdered scientist. Former porn star Ginger Lynn Allen had a reoccurring role as Stone's sort-of girlfriend. The show was very very cheesy, but managed to hang around for two season in the early 1990s.
- Awesome McCool Name: Zach Stone.
- Big Bad: Played by G. Gordon Liddy of Watergate fame.
- Bikini Bar: even referenced as such in "Come Under The Way".
- Clothes Make the Superman
- The End Is Nigh: Parodied (maybe Inverted) in the pilot. While Zach is walking around the city, he comes upon a man holding a sign reading "Repent! The world will never end!"
- Mind-Control Device: A whole plethora of them.
- Powered Armor
- Shout-Out: MacGyver Industries, really?
- The Something Force
- Virtual Ghost: The computer based on E.B. Hungerford.