Self Demonstrating: Boisterous Bruiser
here if you want, but I don't think you do. Why? Because what you really want is ME! Dablone! Ha! You don't want pansy tropes with wimpy names. You want BIG VOICE and BIG GUN and DABLONE! So why'd they change the name, you say? It's because they are jealous of Dablone. They look at all attention Toblerone has and they envy me. They say I don't have good name. They say it's too mixed-up with sweet, sweet candy. But that's okay. Let them change it. Ha! I will be right here! Waiting for them! Just when they think they have gotten rid of Dablone, they will click the link and BAM! Ha Ha!
Ha Ha Ha!
- Me! Dablone! From Escape 2000! I'm the only example!.
- Sometimes, me and BRIAN BLESSED (he gets mad when you don't spell his name in ALL-CAPS, but that's okay because sometimes I like to spell it DABLONE) get into a Ham-Off, where we each try to eat as much scenery as we can. Sometimes, I let him win so he doesn't feel bad.
- It has been known to happen that we also hang out with MINSC! AHAHA! He is a SWEET GUY and his hamster is ADORABLE!
- Before we all got renamed, I used to join up with my friends Jonas-man and the Card and go watch our FAVORITE show Super Punk Octo Pudding Gas Mark Seven! Oh man, that show cracked me up!
- Oh, and these days I hang out with Heavy Weapons Guy too. He is MY KINDA GUY!
- Sometimes I like to chill out with AQUAMAN, too. He's an outrageous guy.
- Some day I'd like to hang out with Mike McShane and Steve Frost! Funniest damn show I've ever seen! Mike even read the credits once as BRIAN BLESSED!! And Steve can get laughs USING JUST HIS ASS! TWICE!!!
- The Expendables, baby!! Every time I watch that movie I go through TWO SIX-PACKS, A EXTRA-LARGE POPCORN AND HOT DOGS YOU COULD CRASH A CAR INTO! AND I'VE WATCHED IT SIX TIMES!!!
Ha Ha Ha!