Redundancy: Web Animation
- Strong Bad needs no introduction: "I've been described as cool, awesome, hot, video games, the hottest, and real real hot."
Strong Bad: Maybe he's just going to the ATM machine.
- Also from Homestar Runner, Cheat Commandos member Reinforcements: "Justice Rocket Backpack Rocket Rocket, fire!"
- Thy Dungeonman 3 repeats "Upon the table there is a stein."
- Yet another Homestar example, from the SBEmail "more armies": "The drive! The power! The motivation! The fortitude! The power again!"
- And, from another email: "College radio can pretty much be summed up in 5 words: Dead air, um, dead air."
- That wasn't really redundancy, he's just describing what it sounds like. First there's dead air, then the DJ goes "Umm...", then there's dead air again.
- Thnikkaman's message on Marzipan's answering machine: "I was just calling up to see if you wanted to join my Thnikkaband. I got instruments, drums, cymbals, drums..."
- "Oh! I guess I forgort to port. Oh! I guess I forgrat to prat. Oh! 'GORKA FA PORK!!"
- "Poopsmith, you smell like a Crapsmith!"
- Somewhat lampshaded in Where U Goin' 2:
Strong Mad: THAT'S REDUNDANT!
Challenge and fighting!
- The theme to the 20X6 anime:
We're fighting the challenge tonight!
Everyone's fighting the challenge that's ought to be fighting!
- Cat Face, he's got a big cat face. He's got the body of a cat, and the face of a cat. He flies through the air, cause he's got a cat face. Cat Face.
- The Red vs. Blue PSA introducing Grifball features Simmons and Church representing the "American Grifball League of America".
- O'Malley: "You foolish fools will never defeat me! You're far too busy being foolish!"
- In the first episode of Furious Famicom Faggot, Furious plays Super Mario Bros. 2, and comments on the character selection screen with, "You can be any of these stupid assholes. You can pick Mario, Luigi, Toad, Luigi, or the princess!"
- In Baby Cakes Diary #2, Babycakes describes how his father was scared of the moon when it "got all blue, and blue-lookin'."
- Charlie The Unicorn. "Candy Mountain! It's a land of sweets and joy... and joyness..."
- asdfmovie for sure.
"I baked you a pie!"
"Oh boy! What flavor?"
"I'm going to punch your face..."
- Or most recently
"...In the face!"
(Cue closeup on guy's face, revealing a second face)
- Dusk's Dawn: "What happened here? Is anypony able to tell me what happened here?"
- If the Emperor Had a Text-to-Speech Device has the Man-Emperor of Mankind following episode 18.