Recap: Yu Gi Oh The Abridged Series S 1 E 20 The Rebexorcist
- Bratty Half-Pint: Rebecca.
- Eldritch Abomination: It's not entirely clear whether Rebecca's teddy bear is a satan worshipper or satan himself."Your mother plays card games in hell."
- Everyone Calls Him Barkeep: Yugi has apparently never considered that his grandfather has a name other than "Grandpa" prior to this episode.
- Generation Xerox: Rebecca and Yugi's duel somehow unfolds in exactly the same way that a past duel between their two grandfathers did.
- Ho Yay: Between Grandpa and Hawkins. Brokeback Mountain quotes are involved.
- Humiliation Conga: Ryou Bakura is deserted by his friends and ends up stranded on a remote island, and is then assaulted by an unidentified feral cat. It wasn't a good episode for him.