Recap / Yu Gi Oh The Abridged Series S 1 E 20 The Rebexorcist
- Bratty Half-Pint: Rebecca.
- Brutal Honesty: The father who immediately shuts down his son's belief that the Blue-Eyes statue is real. He also tells him the Easter bunny isn't real either and that he's not his real father.
Child: Look Daddy! A Blue-Eyes! A real one!
Parent: It's just a statue, you ignorant child. By the way, the Easter Bunny isn't real either. And I'm not even your real father.
- Eldritch Abomination: It's not entirely clear whether Rebecca's teddy bear is a satan worshipper or satan himself.
"Your mother plays card games in hell."
- Everyone Calls Him "Barkeep": Yugi has apparently never considered that his grandfather has a name other than "Grandpa" prior to this episode.
- Generation Xerox: Rebecca and Yugi's duel somehow unfolds in exactly the same way that a past duel between their two grandfathers did.
- Humiliation Conga: Ryou Bakura is deserted by his friends and ends up stranded on a remote island, and is then assaulted by an unidentified feral cat. It wasn't a good episode for him.