The Bad Guy provides examples of:
- Bad-Guy Bar: In Doomstone. Subverted when it turns out the townspeople aren't "real" bad guys.
- Badass Moustache: Wander wears one while pretending to be tough.
- Jerkass Fašade: Wander tried to do this. It turns out everyone in Doomstone also.
- Stealth Pun: The bartender has an apple for a head. He's a bad apple.
The TrollWander and Sylvia are guests at a feast of the Baaal-Halla Warriors, which is interrupted by a Troll that keeps growing in size! Why is Sylvia willing to help fight it, but not Wander!?
The Troll features examples of:
- Big Shadow, Little Creature: The troll is presented in this way.
- Comically Missing the Point: While the Baaaaa-halla warriors are punching the troll, he begins insulting them saying their punches are like kisses. Their comebacks are based on how kissing is serious and they would never kiss him.
- Make My Monster Grow: The troll gets bigger as it feeds on people's reactions to his insults.
- Stealth Pun: The Troll attacks the Baaaaa-hallans by getting their goats.
- This Is No Time for Knitting: While everyone goes out to fight the troll, Wander just curls by the fireplace and takes a nap, ignoring the cries of Sylvia to come and help, who assumes he's being lazy. When the troll comes inside and insults Wander, he continues resting and ignores him, revealing the troll's weakness.
- Very Special Episode: The episode is based on cyberbullying and internet trolls.
- The episode even includes word-for-word reference to the saying, "Don't feed the troll," which is used online in response to trolls looking for attention.