Recap: Thunderbirds S 1 E 20 Move And Youre Dead
When Alan Tracy - in his Brains-designed racecar - returns to the motor racing circuit and triumphs, his rivals decide to remove the competition. They place Alan and Grandma Tracy on a bridge with a bomb, and warn them: "Move - And You're Dead!"
- Cool Car: Alan's racecar, designed by Brains.
- Context-Sensitive Button : The car-elevator in the parking garage is operated with a single lever.
- Expansion Pack Past: In this episode we learn that Alan was a professional racecar driver prior to joining International Rescue; a fact that has never been mentioned before and is never brought up again afterwards.
- He's Back: After having been retired for some time due to his duties in IR, Alan decides to return to racecar driving in this epsiode, much to the dismay of his rivals.
- How We Got Here: The episode starts with Alan and Grandma already on the bridge. While Thunderbirds 1 and 2 are on their way to save them, Alan tells Jeff about how they ended up there.