- Cool Car: Alan's racecar, designed by Brains.
- Context-Sensitive Button: The car-elevator in the parking garage is operated with a single lever.
- Expansion Pack Past: In this episode we learn that Alan was a professional racecar driver prior to joining International Rescue; a fact that has never been mentioned before and is never brought up again afterwards.
- He's Back: After having been retired for some time due to his duties in IR, Alan decides to return to racecar driving in this epsiode, much to the dismay of his rivals.
- How We Got Here: The episode starts with Alan and Grandma already on the bridge. While Thunderbirds 1 and 2 are on their way to save them, Alan tells Jeff about how they ended up there.
- Road Sign Reversal: the bridge Alan and Grandma get stranded on is not officially opened to traffic yet. Alan's rivals temporarily remove the roadsigns in order to lure the two onto the bridge, and return them afterwards to keep other cars from reaching the bridge.
Recap / Thunderbirds S 1 E 20 Move And Youre Dead
When Alan Tracy - in his Brains-designed racecar - returns to the motor racing circuit and triumphs, his rivals decide to remove the competition. They place Alan and Grandma Tracy on a bridge with a bomb, and warn them: "Move - And You're Dead!"