Recap: The Simpsons S 20 E 1 Sex Pies And Idiot Scrapes
Homer and Ned become bounty hunters and Ned discovers he must go after his own partner. Meanwhile, Marge gets a job as an erotic baker.
- Bail Equals Freedom: After being arrested for his role in a riot, Homer was released on bail. Subverted because he's told a Bounty Hunter will be sent after him if he doesn't appear in court. Later on, the bail bondsman does send a bounty Hunter after Homer for this.
- The Cameo: Sideshow Bob.
- Irony: The bounty hunter sent after Homer for bail-jumping became a bounty hunter because Homer suggested it.
- New Job Episode: For both Marge and Homer (with Flanders tagging along with the latter).
- Shout-Out: When Homer and Ned reconcile, there's a montage of the two of them beating up criminals the same way Batman and Robin do during the intro of Batman.
- Turn in Your Badge: Ned Flanders tried this when he quit being a bounty Hunter but figured out he was never given anything (wasn't he given a taser?).