Recap / The Simpsons S 13 E 20 Little Girl In The Big Ten
Lisa poses as a college student after befriending college girls who can pass for elementary school students because of their height. Meanwhile, a Chinese mosquito infects Bart and Bart must live in a plastic bubble.
- Idea Bulb: One episode of Itchy and Scratchy features the titular characters as Amish. Itchy has an idea and a lit candle appears.
- Honor Before Reason / Alpha Bitch: Lisa's friends, when they discover she's not a college student, don't want anything to do with her for being an 8-year old even if they connected so well with her.
- Jerkass: Milhouse. He followed Lisa and ruined her happiness simply because he was being a nosy brat.
- Older Than They Look: The college girls who believed Lisa to be one of them.
- Seamless Spontaneous Lie: As Lisa starts becoming friends with Tina and Carrie, they ask her what dorm she lives in. Lisa tells them she lives off-campus. So, they take her home, where they find Homer singing (or, trying to sing) "Tubthumping" and hurling a keg out a window.
- Something Something Leonard Bernstein: Homer tries to sing "Tubthumping" by Chumbawamba.
) I get knocked down, I get knocked down again! You're never gonna bring me down!
Homer: (singing) I take a whiskey drink, I take a chocolate drink, and when I have to pee, I use the kitchen sink! I sing the song that reminds of the urinating guy!