Recap: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 S 6 E 22 Head Of State
Bishop calls the Turtles for help: someone is trying to get rid of him, and if he goes the Pan-Galactic Alliance falls apart too. For the sake of the world the Turtles must protect Bishop and find out who's after him, before it's too late
This episode provides examples of
- Call Back: All the way to Season 1, with the Organic Mousers.
- Left for Dead: Stockman, about 50 years before the events of this episode, leading to...
- Revenge: Stockman's reason for attacking Bishop.
- Strapped to an Operating Table: Bishop
- Taught by Television: Mikey pretends to be a bull fighter and prompts an Organic Mouser to charge him by taunting it with a red drape. He figures it always works on cartoons, so it should work for him.
- Throw the Dog a Bone: Stockman finally gets a happy ending.
- You Monster!: Leo points out that in Bishop's world, nobody's considered a monster based on their appearance, only based on how they act, and asks Stockman if he wants to use his inventions to create or destroy. Stockman later chooses to create after Bishop, being the changed man he is in Fast Forward, rescues him to make up for his failure to save him some time in the past, which no doubt led to his redemption.