This episode provides examples of
- Blatant Lies: The Turtles are sure Darius is lying about the weapons in O'Neil Tech being confiscated street weapons, but they can't prove it
- Body Surf: Jammerhead, thanks to the 'Bodyjacker'
- Compressed Hair: Jammerhead, whose feet-tall hair can be easily concealed under his hood.
- Intangibility: the Street Phantoms
- Not Himself: Leo, Mikey, Darius and Cody all get possessed by Jammerhead through the 'Bodyjacker', and the others note that they're not behaving like themselves
- Out-of-Character Alert: Leo's family realize he's been possessed by the 'Bodyjacker' when he says "let's just bag it and call it a day"Mikey, Raph and Don: 'Bag it'? [Pointing to Leo] Not Leo!
- Powered Armor: Darius Dun's battle suit
- Shout-Out: The Monks of Meeg, and their 'Force' power