Recap / Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 S 6 E 19 The Fall Of Darius Dun
When Cody stumbles upon his uncle Darius supplying weapons to the Triceratons, he alerts the Turtles and the Peace Keepers. But when they arrive at O'Neil Tech, the room has inexplicably filled with plants instead of weapons. Now that Cody no longer believes his uncle is innocent, Darius arranges to take out his 'dear' nephew and the Turtles, with a little help from the Dark Turtles.
This episode provides examples of
- Arms Dealer: Darius Dun, for the Triceratons
- Brick Joke:
- When the Dark Turtles reveal themselves, Raph remarks he knew something stank around there. When Darius comes to in the Dark Turtles' current lair:
"Great Jupiter, what is that horrid stench?!"
- Mikey messes with Dark Raph by criticizing his physical appearance. At the end of the episode:
Darius: [to Dark Raph] Don't threaten me, you hideous—!
Dark Mikey: I wouldn't go there. He's been sensitive about his looks lately.
- Look Behind You: Subverted when Leo does this to Dark Don, and the other refuses to fall for that trick. Needless to say, he should have looked.
- Meaningful Echo: Leo's lesson for Cody at the start of the episode becomes very important when Cody's fighting Darius
- Powered Armor: Darius Dun's battle suit
- Wham Episode: Dun's true nature is revealed to Cody, who is able to kick him out of O'Neil Tech, and is forced to become the new CEO himself.
- Would Hurt a Child: Darius wants to take over O'Neil Tech so badly that he's prepared to eliminate his own nephew to get it
- You Are Not Alone: when Cody laments that without his uncle he's all alone now, Leo assures him that he's never alone while the Turtles are around.