Recap: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 S 6 E 11 The Freaks Come Out At Night
Sh'Okanabo has decided to do a test run of his Gene Seeds ability to transform their hosts into Kanabo. Things take a turn for the worse when Mikey is accidentally infected.
This episode provides examples of
- Big Eater: Anyone infected by the Kanabo virus
- Brainwashed and Crazy: Anyone infected by the Kanabo virus
- Cue the Sun: Instrumental in the plot
- Easily Thwarted Alien Invasion: Sh'Okanabo's invasion of Earth, thanks to it's Sun
- "I Know You're in There Somewhere" Fight: Splinter tries this on an infected Leo. It doesn't work.
- Metamorphosis: Anyone infected by the Kanabo virus eventually turns into a Kanabo version of themselves.
- Red Eyes, Take Warning/ Glowing Eyes of Doom: Everyone infected by the Kanabo virus
- Techno Babble
- This Cannot Be!: Sh'Okanabo doesn't take it too well when he finds out that the Kanabo drones can be reverted back to their previous normal selves by sunlight.Sh'Okanabo: (after going back to his spaceship) This is impossible! The Kanabo have thrived before on countless planets under countless suns.
- The Virus: Sh'Okanabo and his Gene Eggs.
- Weaksauce Weakness: Sh'Okanabo's drones and their weakness to...sunlight.
- Although it seems there's something about the combination of Earth's atmosphere and the planet's sunshine that does it as it didn't happen on other worlds.
- You Just Had to Say It: When Cody asks where (the infected) Leo is, he bursts through the wall, prompting Raph to sayRaph: You just had to ask, didn't you?