Recap: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 S 2 E 8 Secret Origins Part 3
The Shredder has returned, and he is determined to stop the Utroms.
This episode provides examples of
- Late-Arrival Spoiler: The Shredder's true identity
- Mythology Gag: One of the Utroms is called 'Krang', and April pretends to be a television reporter for Channel 6 news, complete with a familiar-looking yellow jumpsuit.
- Shout-Out: Mikey again references the Alien franchise in this episode
- Time Bomb: Averted with the Shredder's implosion device
- Wham Episode/ The Reveal: The Shredder's true identity as an Utrom is finally revealed.