Recap: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 S 2 E 7 Secret Origins Part 2
The Turtles and Master Splinter have become trapped in the Utroms' virtual reality program, and it's become all too real. Meanwhile, the situation is going from bad to worse outside.
This episode provides examples of
- Delaying Action: Leo and Don fight the Shredder so Raph can get an injured Mikey to safety
- Gone Horribly Wrong: Said by Mortu when the Turtles get trapped in the virtual reality program
- Gratuitous Japanese: The Shredder is addressed by a minion as "dono-sama", which is roughly translatable as 'lord'. Its a title that was used in feudal Japan, which the episode in a way took place in. But its still a bit out of place when you consider the rest was spoken in English.
- Improvised Weapon: The Turtles make themselves weapons out of bamboo canes.
- Shout-Out: Don makes one to The Matrix when Leo alters the virtual reality world with his mind.Don: Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you Neo-uh, I mean Leo.
- Your Mind Makes It Real/ Holodeck Malfunction: The Utrom virtual reality program becomes much less 'virtual' once Stockman's through with it...