Recap / Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2003 S 1 E 7 The Way Of Invisibility
Casey Jones becomes an unwanted houseguest in the Turtles' lair, so Raphael takes him topside to get some much needed air. During a routine skirmish with the Purple Dragons, Raph and Casey encounter the Foot Tech Ninja, whose cyber armor enhances their strength and speed, while offering invisibility. Raphael is kidnapped and interrogated by Hun, while Casey escapes to get help.First appearance of the Foot Tech Ninja and the Guardians
This episode provides examples of:
- Batman Gambit: The Foot allowed Raph to escape so that the Foot Tech Ninja could follow him all the way back to the lair. The other Turtles anticipate this and meet them all part way.
- Cassandra Truth: When Casey tells the Turtles about Raph's kidnapping by the Foot Tech Ninjas, Mikey doesn't believe him at first.
Mikey: Invisible ninjas, huh? This story wouldn't involve Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny by any chance.
- Die, Chair! Die!: Casey takes out his anger at Raph's kidnapping on the Turtles' furniture. They eventually start to worry about running out.
- Invisibility Cloak: The Foot Tech Ninja.
- It's All My Fault: Casey blames himself for Raph getting captured
- Jack Bauer Interrogation Technique: Hun threatens Raph with a buzzsaw in order to get him to talk.
- Strapped to an Operating Table: Raph, by Hun.
- The Thing That Would Not Leave: Casey. Michelangelo even calls him such when he leaves with Raph.
Mikey: And that's how they defeated "The Thing That Wouldn't Leave".
- Turned Against Stockman: The Foot Tech Ninjas dragged Stockman off to get "Punished" on Shredder's orders
- Volleying Insults: Raph and Casey for this episode.
- You Have Failed Me: Stockman once again. This time, Saki sends the new ninjas and Hun to deal with him.
- Your Mom:
Hun: (inspecting Raphael's sai) This is some metal. Care to tell me who gave it to you?
Raph: Yo mama.