Cyborg: Guys, don't you get it? Brother Blood's controlling you. He wants you to be criminals just like him!
Brother Blood: No, Cyborg, I don't want them to be like me. I want them to be like you!Cyborg attempts to fight off the Titans East singlehandedly after they reveal themselves to be under the control of Brother Blood. While trying to call the Robin for backup, however, Cyborg is captured and restrained. Brother Blood then arrives, having just undergone surgery to make himself half robotic using Cyborg's technology. He explains his plan to do the same to each of the Titans East once he discovers what allows Cyborg to resist his mind control. Robin and the other Titans arrive, having received Cyborg's distress call despite interference from the Titans East. Starfire frees Cyborg, who then pursues Brother Blood for their final battle while the Titans do battle with the Titans East.
- Chekhov's Gunman: Easy to miss, and it's not really important, but last episode Robin mentioned that they needed Cyborg back home because Professor Chang escaped from jail. Guess who helps Brother Blood become a cyborg himself?
- Curse Cut ShortCyborg: You can take your offer and blow it out your...
Brother Blood: INSOLENT CHILD!!!
- Deus ex Machina: Cyborg is the only Titan left who can resist Brother Blood's Mind Control. Blood has effortlessly torn Cyborg's leg and arm off, controlled the other Titans, and is ripping Cyborg's circuitry apart, trying to find the component that makes Cyborg immune. Cyborg announces "It's my SPIRIT!" instantly rebuilds a replacement arm and leg, ignores Blood's energy blasts (the ones that blew his arm and leg off 15 seconds ago) and takes Blood out with one punch. They at least lampshade it this time.
- And they explain the mechanic fine (Blood was trying so hard to use his Psychic Powers to control Cyborg's mind that he accidentally allowed Cyborg to access them). The problem was, they explained this after the fact, with no indication beforehand that something like this was possible or that Blood had anything but complete control over his powers. This is especially jarring precisely because it wouldn't have taken much foreshadowing to establish the mechanic beforehand. Sigh.
- Mad Scientist: Brother Blood comes off as a bit of one when he decides to experiment on Titans East and himself with Cyborg's technology.
- Mind-Control Eyes: all of Titans East have these when they reveal that they've been under Brother Blood's control.
- 10-Minute Retirement: Cyborg leaves the Teen Titans. Again.