Cyborg: Guys, don't you get it? Brother Blood's controlling you. He wants you to be criminals just like him!
Brother Blood: No, Cyborg, I don't want them to be like me. I want them to be like you!Cyborg attempts to fight off the Titans East singlehandedly after they reveal themselves to be under the control of Brother Blood. While trying to call the Robin for backup, however, Cyborg is captured and restrained. Brother Blood then arrives, having just undergone surgery to make himself half robotic using Cyborg's technology. He explains his plan to do the same to each of the Titans East once he discovers what allows Cyborg to resist his mind control. Robin and the other Titans arrive, having received Cyborg's distress call despite interference from the Titans East. Starfire frees Cyborg, who then pursues Brother Blood for their final battle while the Titans do battle with the Titans East.
- Continuity Nod: Beast Boy mentions that Cyborg's left before, referring to his 10-Minute Retirement in "Divide and Conquer".
- Chekhov's Gunman: Easy to miss, and it's not really important, but last episode Robin mentioned that they needed Cyborg back home because Professor Chang escaped from jail. Guess who helps Brother Blood become a cyborg himself?
- Curse Cut ShortCyborg: You can take your offer and blow it out your...
Brother Blood: INSOLENT CHILD!!!
- Deus ex Machina: Cyborg is the only Titan left who can resist Brother Blood's Mind Control. Blood has effortlessly torn Cyborg's legs and arms off, controlled the other Titans, and is ripping Cyborg's circuitry apart, trying to find the component that makes Cyborg immune. Cyborg announces "It's my SPIRIT!", forms replacement limbs from parts of the Evil Knockoffs, ignores Blood's energy blasts (the ones that blew his arm and leg off 15 seconds ago), and takes Blood out with one punch. It's only after Beast Boy expresses his incredulity that we're given any explanation (Blood was trying so hard to use his Psychic Powers to control Cyborg's mind that he accidentally allowed Cyborg to access them).
- Mad Scientist: Brother Blood comes off as a bit of one when he decides to experiment on Titans East and himself with Cyborg's technology.
- Mind-Control Eyes: All of Titans East's eyes glow red when they reveal that they've been under Brother Blood's control.
- 10-Minute Retirement: Cyborg leaves the Teen Titans. Again.