"Welcome to our universe, small amusing doppelganger!"Robin breaks his arm while chasing Johhny Rancid, and while he's healing the Titans are visited by an alternate universe version of himself called Nosyarg Kcid/Larry who bursts out from his skull. it only gets weirder from there...
—Starfire (to Larry the Titan)
- Ascended Fanboy: After a lot of zaniness, Larry gets his chance to actually fight alongside Robin.
- Beehive Hairdo: Raven ends up sporting one for part of the episode.
- Breather Episode: This episode is a light-hearted filler that takes place in between Betrayal and Aftershock, both of which deal with Terra's betrayal and the subsequent battles with her and Slade.
- Credits Gag: As it is a silly episode, we get the Japanese lyrics, but sang by Dee Bradley Baker (Larry's voice actor) with Larry appearing when the phrase "Teen Titans" is sang.
- Determinator: Robin blames himself for Johhny Rancid claiming Larry's power and worries about messing things up even worse. Larry talks him out of it.Larry: I mess up all the time, but I still try. That's home come you're my hero, Robin. Because no matter what, you always try.
- Double-Meaning Title: "Fractured" not just refers to Robin's broken arm (and later Larry's finger), but reality fracturing as a result of Larry.
- Expy: Nosyarg Kcid/"Larry" is basically Robin's own Bat-Mite.
- Hero-Worshipper: Larry to Robin.
- Loony Fan: Larry.
- Lustful Melt: Starfire gives Larry a welcoming hug, causing him to melt into a puddle, with little hearts floating out of it.
- Mythology Gag: Larry's real name, of course. There's also him turning into the early comic-book Robin (Dick Grayson).
- Never Trust a Title: Given the show's general tone and the events of the preceding and following episodes, the episode title suggests a schism among the Titans rather than a Sick Episode about a Titan having a broken arm.
- Nightmare Fetishist: When the warped reality changes to match Johnny Rotten's personality & theme, Raven's initial reaction is "Cool." Later, when their normal reality is restored:Starfire: Everything looks so joyous and wonderful!
Raven: Yeah. Any chance we can change it back?
- Power Incontinence: Larry doesn't really know how to control his power. Given what he can do, it's not really surprising.
- Reality Is Out to Lunch: A consequence of Larry breaking his magic finger, instantly warping all of Jump City, including the Titans.
- Reality Warper: Larry was the power to bend reality with his magic finger. However, when reality breaks, Johnny Rancid becomes one by diving into the epicenter.
- Sdrawkcab Name: Larry's real name, "Nosyarg Kcid," is "Dick Grayson" spelled backwards.
- Unwanted Assistance: Robin's initial attitude to Larry, before Larry helps him find his self-confidence back, and helps him stop Johnny Rancid. By the episode's end, Robin even lets him try to fix his arm again. It works...but Robin ends up in a White Void Room.
- Voices Are Mental: Inverted? There is a scene where the Titans are stealing each other's mouths (and voices) but are still speaking as themselves. Because of this we get to hear Starfire's voice talking in slang like Cyborg, and Raven's voice whining about what's going on as Beast Boy. There's also a quick Hilarious in Hindsight moment - Cyborg's voice using Raven's monotone kinda sounds similar to Aqualad's voice on Young Justice.
- White Void Room: At the end, Larry finally fixes Robin's arm...at the cost of transporting Robin to this (or warping reality again, and leaving only him there, it's not really clear).
- Wipe That Smile Off Your Face: Parodied.