Recap: Teen Titans S 2 E 11 Fractured
"Welcome to our universe, small amusing doppelganger!"Robin breaks his arm while chasing Johhny Rancid, and while he's healing the Titans are visited by an alternate universe version of himself called Nosyarg Kcid/Larry who bursts out from his skull. it only gets weirder from there...
—Starfire (to Larry the Titan)
- Bizarro Episode: Probably one of the most famously weird of the weird episodes, next to "Employee of the Month". To put in perspective at the end of this episode, all of reality gets broken. It gets better though apparently.
- Breather Episode: This episode is a light-hearted filler that takes place in between Betrayal and Aftershock, both of which deal with Terra's betrayal and the subsequent battles with her and Slade.
- Credits Gag: As it is a silly episode, we get the Japanese lyrics, but sang by Dee Bradley Baker (Larry's voice actor) with Larry appearing when the phrase "Teen Titans" is sang.
- Double Meaning Title: "Fractured" not just refers to Robin's broken arm (and later Larry's finger), but reality fracturing as a result of Larry.
- Expy: Nosyarg Kcid/"Larry" is basically Robin's own Bat-Mite.
- Hero-Worshipper: Larry to Robin.
- Loony Fan: Larry.
- Mythology Gag: Larry's real name, of course. There's also him turning into the early comic-book Robin (Dick Grayson).
- Power Incontinence: Larry doesn't really know how to control his power. Given that he can do, it's not really surprising.
- Reality Is Out to Lunch: A consequence of Larry breaking his magic finger, instantly warping all of Jump City, including the Titans.
- Reality Warper: Larry was the power to bend reality with his magic finger. However, when reality breaks, Johnny Rancid becomes one by diving into the epicenter.
- Sdrawkcab Name / Significant Anagram: Larry's real name, "Nosyarg Kcid," is "Dick Grayson" spelled backwards.
- Stop Helping Me!: Robin's initial attitude to Larry, before Larry helps him find his self-confidence back, and helps him stop Johnny Rancid. By the episode's end, Robin even lets him try to fix his arm again. It works...but Robin ends up in a White Void Room.
- Voices Are Mental: Inverted? There is a scene where the Titans are stealing each other's mouths (and voices) but are still speaking as themselves. Because of this we get to hear Starfire's voice talking in slang like Cyborg, and Raven's voice whining about what's going on as Beast Boy. There's also a quick Hilarious in Hindsight moment - Cyborg's voice using Raven's monotone kinda sounds similar to Aqualad's voice on Young Justice.
- White Void Room: At the end, Larry finally fives Robin's arm...at the cost of transporting Robin's to this (or warping reality again, and leaving only him there, it's not really clear).
- Wipe That Smile Off Your Face: Parodied.