"I knew her better than anyone. I know all the terrible things she’s done. And I know exactly how messed up she is. But she’s not evil. And we can’t just give up on her."Terra returns to destroy the Titans one by one.
- Berserk Button: Raven doesn't react well when Terra reminds her how they had bonded.
- Buried Alive: Terra opens a crevice beneath Beast Boy and Cyborg, and closes it after they fall in.
- Terra reminds Beast Boy that she "doesn't have any friends" when he tries to reason with her.
- Beast Boy reminds Robin of how they helped save him from working for Slade. Robin thus holds back when he confronts Terra alone.
- Terra mocks Raven about how they had previously bonded in "Titan Rising".
- Cliffhanger: Typical for season finales in Teen Titans: Slade assumes the Titans are dead, thanks to Terra, and they proceed to take over the city. Meanwhile, the Titans regroup in the remains of their tower and promise not to hold back.
- Dead Hat Shot: Terra delivers Robin's badge to Slade as proof of his "death".
- Evil Feels Good: Terra wears a thrilled Slasher Smile as she fights Raven and mocks her.
- Hidden Disdain Reveal: Terra and Raven both claimed to have always hated each other. The sincerity of these claims, Raven's especially, is questionable.Terra: You know, Raven, I never liked you.
Raven: I never even wanted to know you!
- It's Personal: Not in exact words, but the last speech by the Titans border it emotionally.Cyborg: No more chances.
Starfire: No more trust.
Raven: And no more mercy.
Beast Boy: She's just another criminal.
Robin: And we're going to stop her. No matter what it takes.
- Kick the Dog: Terra mocks Raven for trusting the latter, referring to their bonding in "Titan Rising".
- Lame Pun Reaction: The Titans except for Starfire have this response to Beast Boy's joke; only Starfire Comically Missing the Point finds humor in "the duck not having brain capacity to talk."
- Mood Whiplash: The Titans are heckling Beast Boy for telling terrible jokes during a car ride, and then Terra literally crashes into them.
- Never Say "Die": Just about every kid-show friendly variation is used in this episode.
- No One Could Survive That!: Terra dispatches the Titans in ways that left no way to check their bodies—except for Raven and Robin, who were implicitly Left for Dead. She and Slade still assume they all died.
- One-Winged Angel: An oddly heroic example, when Raven assumes her four-eyed angry form and lashes out at Terra during their fight.
- Playing Possum: Terra pretends to have been knocked unconscious, then sucker punches Starfire when she tries to see if she's OK.
- Redemption Rejection: Terra thoroughly rejects Robin's attempt to get through to her.
- Slasher Smile: Terra sports one of these to help establish how evil she's become.
- So Proud of You: Slade gives Terra a hug when she brings him Robin's badge and confirms the Titans are "dead".
- Taking the Bullet: Starfire takes a boulder for Robin that knocks her into the ocean.
- Unexplained Recovery: It's left to our imaginations how the Titans survived their battles with Terra and regrouped underground. The plausibility greatly varies:
- Starfire is knocked off a cliff by a boulder and falls into the ocean. Given her powers, Starfire could easily survive the fall and then fly out. The real question is why Slade or Terra would ever assume that killed her.
- Cyborg and Beast Boy drop down a crevice that's closed after them. One assumes they used their powers to tunnel their way out (which makes them the only ones with a reason to be underground).
- Raven was pulled to the bottom of a pool of mud. Presumably, Terra assumed Raven had suffocated and left, then Raven dug or teleported herself out.
- Robin is crushed under a rock, just offscreen but entirely in Terra's view, and afterward Terra brings Slade an emblem from his costume. The closest thing to a logical explanation is that Robin survived the crushing, was visibly mistaken by Terra to be dead, then recovered in hours.
- Villain Has a Point: Raven claims she never trusted Terra, and Terra mockingly asked why she acted otherwise. Raven clearly is lying (both to Terra and herself).
- Watch the Paint Job: Terra destroys the T-Car, much to Cyborg's shock and disappointment since he's been repairing it.
- Witch with a Capital B:Raven: Terra.