"I knew her better than anyone. I know all the terrible things she’s done. And I know exactly how messed up she is. But she’s not evil. And we can’t just give up on her."Terra returns to destroy the Titans one by one.
- Buried Alive: Terra does this to Beast Boy and Cyborg after they defeat Plasmus.
- Call Back:
- Terra reminds Beast Boy that she "doesn't have any friends" when he tries to reason with her.
- Beast Boy reminds Robin of how they helped save him from working for Slade. Robin thus holds back when he confronts Terra alone.
- Cliffhanger: Typical for season finales in Teen Titans: Slade assumes the Titans are dead, tahnks to Terra, and they proceed to take over the city. Meanwhile, the Titans regroup in the remains of their tower and promise not to hold back.
- Dead Hat Shot: Terra delivers Robin's badge to Slade as proof of his "death".
- Disney Death: ALL of the Titans, especially since Raven "drowned" in mud.
- If you think about it, Robin was right next to Starfire when she got incapacitated, and the Titans still had their communicators.
- Evil Feels Good: Terra wears a thrilled Slasher Smile as she fights Raven and mocks her.
- Jerkass Has a Point: Terra as part of her Kick the Dog moment to Raven asks that if the latter knew Terra was a traitor, then why did Raven become friends with her.
- Kick the Dog: Terra mocking Raven for trusting the latter, referring to their bonding in "Titan Rising."
- Lame Pun Reaction: The Titans except for Starfire have this response to Beast Boy's joke; only Starfire Comically Missing the Point finds humor in "the duck not having brain capacity to talk."
- Mood Whiplash: The Titans are heckling Beast Boy for telling terrible jokes during a car ride, and then Terra literally crashes into them.
- Never Say "Die": Just about every kid-show friendly variation is used in this episode.
- No-Holds-Barred Beatdown: Terra and Raven each dole it out on the other.
- No-One Could Survive That: Slade has footage of all the Titans' Disney Death moments.
- Not Brainwashed: Terra makes sure Robin knows thisTerra: I! Don't! Need! SAVING! I'm not some sad little girl who's waiting to be rescued!
- One-Winged Angel: An oddly heroic example, when Raven assumes her four-eyed angry form and lashes out at Terra during their fight.
- Slasher Smile: Terra sports one of these to help establish how evil she's become.
- So Proud of You: Slade gives Terra a hug when she brings him Robin's badge and confirms the Titans are "dead".
- Taking the Bullet: Starfire takes a boulder for Robin that knocks her into the ocean.
- Watch the Paint Job: Terra destroys the T-Car, much to Cyborg's shock and disappointment since he's been repairing it.
- Witch with a Capital B:Raven: Terra.Terra: Raven.Raven: Traitor!Terra: Witch!