Season 3, Episode 13:
Ghostfacers Theme Song: Ghost! Ghostfacers! We face the ghost when others will not! We're ghost! ghostfacers! Stay in the kitchen when the kitchen gets hot! Ghost! Ghostfacers! We face the nightmare, we face the dread! Ghost! Ghostfacers! We face the faceless, we face the dread! In the haunted night, looking for the fright of out life with the after-life! When you trip and fall, into the super-natur-all! We're who you're gonna call cause we face them all! Ghostfacers!Written by Ben Edlund.Directed by Phil Sgriccia.Air Date: April 24, 2008.Harry and Ed, from "Hell House" (S01, E17), have formed their own team of ghost chasers and investigate a haunted house in Appleton, Wisconsin. While they're there, they run into Sam and Dean again.
Body countFor this episode = 1 human and 2 ghosts (one being the dead human).For the series so far = At least 248 humans (of which 3 were witches), 9 demons, 19 ghosts, 10 vampires, 6 changelings, 3 gods, 2 shapeshifters, 2 werewolves, 1 djinn, 1 rakshasa, 1 rawhead, 1 shtriga, 1 wendigo, and 1 zombie.
- A Day in the Limelight: For the Ghostfacers.
- Affectionate Parody: "Ghostfacers" is a parody of Ghost Hunters.
- Answers to the Name of God
- Breather Episode
- Bury Your Gays: Corbett.
- Chekov's Gun: Dean attempts to interrupt a death echo and Sam tells the Ghostfacers that it sometimes works if you have a connection to the deceased. Later Ed is able shock Corbett out of his death echo.
- Cluster F-Bomb: The Ghostfacers show censors swearing, so of course everyone swears. Though Dean most of all.
- Continuity Nod: The deer's head shows up again.
- The Documentary
- Gag Censor: The Ghostfacers skull logo.
- Horror Doesn't Settle for Simple Tuesday: Daggert's ghost only attacks during leap year.
- Mood Whiplash: When a dramatic moment cuts into the silly Ghostfacers logo.
- My Sister Is Off-Limits!: Ed's reaction to Harry kissing Maggie.
- Mummies at the Dinner Table: Well, taxidermies, anyway.
- Ominous Visual Glitch: The footage the Ghostfacers are recording on their handheld camcorders begin to jump and glitch before ghost echoes show up or when they are near supernatural hot spots.
- Pixellation: Dean flipping the bird.
- Reality Show/Show Within a Show
- Take That!: To ghosthunting shows and a bit to reality TV in general, which was at the time enjoying a field day thanks to the writers' strike.
- The Smurfette Principle: Maggie.
- Survivalist Stash / Crazy-Prepared: Daggert, who died during the Cold War, had a lifetime supply of military food rations as well as a bomb shelter.
- Stylistic Suck: The Ghostfacers pilot.
- Up to 11: The Ghostfacers' ghost rating.
- Visual Gag: The camera shows a framed picture of Captain Kirk during a Screen Shake, Star Trek being famous for its use of that trope.