Rigby shows Mordecai a magic keyboard he stole and the two have fun using it until... Rigby accidentally sends Skips to the moon.
- Call Forward: One of the things Rigby sends to the moon is a bunch of baby ducks.
- Censor Decoy: According to Sam Marin (the voice actor for Benson, Pops, and Muscle Man), the part where the wizard runs into the bushes to urinate was supposed to have him masturbating. Cartoon Network rejected the original plan and went for the one that was dodgy, but more acceptable.
- Chekhov's Gun: "Hamboning will save your life!"
- T-Word Euphemism: "How in the H are we gonna fix this S?"
- Bowdlerization: In the UK, the line is changed to "How in the heck are we gonna fix this hole?" (except for Netflix UK, where the line is, "Now, how in the H are we gonna fix this hole?", which is halfway between conforming to the censors and Getting Crap Past the Radar)
- And when Cartoon Network aired the show in syndication (read: outside the 7:00pm to 9:00pm block), the line becomes "Now, how in the heck are we gonna fix this stuff?" (the Slack Pack DVD set and the complete first season has the original line).