Recap / Phineas And Ferb Ready For The Bettys
Candace and Stacy win a day with their favorite band.
At the same time, Phineas and Ferb accidentally get into Perry's lair and become secret agents. Perry has to stop them, before they get hurt.
Boys with the hoverjet get into "mission" involving Doofenshmitz, and ironically, Candace. Doofenshmitz puts girls' lives at stake, and boys have to "save" them (though Perry is the actual hero in the end).
After saving the bus, Perry takes care of boys and throws them out of hoverboard. Meanwhile, Candace and Stacy are at Bettys' concert.
- Arson, Murder, and Jaywalking:
Phineas: Laser gun, magnet ray, cup holder...
- Jerkass: Bettys are this to Stacy and Candace until Candace makes them realize they shouldn't be like that.
- Poor Communication Kills: Ferb fails to explain to Phineas that it's not his doing what they met and did in the episode, because the latter always interrupts the former.
- Running Gag: Phineas thinks Ferb put the whole secret agent thing together. Ferb tries to tell him he didn't ("Actually, I—") but is interrupted every time he tries. Eventually in the end, he gives up.
- Shout-Out: Phineas imitates Captain Kirk and then James Bond.
Phineas: "Ferb, you designed this thing. Can you give me any more power? Excellent. We did it. Our sister's safe."
- Title Drop: During the song.
- Theme And Variations: Phineas and Ferb get their own version of Perry's theme.