Dr. Leekie makes Sarah reconsider taking revenge after Kira is threatened. Meanwhile, Cosima faces the truth about Delphine; and Sarah decides the killer's fate.
- Adult Fear: Sarah freaking out because Kira was hit by a car. She bursts into tears when Kira's taken into surgery.
- Chocolate Baby: Sarah and Helena's birth mother is African. Justified. She's a surrogate.
- Healing Factor: Kira was whacked pretty good by a car at the end of the last episode, but shockingly turns out to be fine. Sarah suspects that this might be a result of the Neolution genetics that Kira inherited.
- I Need a Freaking Drink: A variation. When confronted with an intervention, Alison and Felix take pills.
- Hannibal Lecture: The intervention given by Alison's loved ones comes off as this, especially from Aynsley.
Alison: YOU BLEW! THE ROOFER! AT THE CABIN!
- Shut Up, Hannibal!: Alison's responses...
- Punctuated! For! Emphasis!: ...climaxing with this Take That aimed at Aynsley:
- Kill Me Now or Forever Stay Your Hand: From the page image: Helena's reaction when Sarah holds a gun to her head.
- O.O.C. Is Serious Business: Confronted with an intervention, Alison drops her Gosh Dang It to Heck! facade and blurts out "This is bullshit!"
- Separated at Birth: Sarah and (most likely) Helena.
- Staying with Friends: Alison sleeps over at Felix's because her life's falling apart.
- Villainous Breakdown/Chewing the Scenery: Helena's Up to Eleven freakout after Tomas locks her in the cage. Her shrieks of rage as she tries to kick the cage door open are alternately terrifying and heart-rending...
- Wham Line: "Sarah, I'm your birth mother." and "I had twins."