Recap / Family Guy S 12 E 17 The Most Interesting Man In The World
After Lois calls Peter out on being an idiot following his latest act of parental neglect (leaving Stewie in the park so he can have a beer at the Drunken Clam, then bringing home a baby that looks like Stewie from behind), Peter volunteers to go on business trips on behalf of the Pawtucket Brewery and uses the extra days to learn and get cultured, which turns Peter smart, but his plans to make the rest of the family cultured (which means no television) chafes everyone else.
- Bowdlerization: Quagmire's line "You're the dick who wrote that on the bathroom wall!" to Peter is only on the TV version. The Netflix and DVD version replaces "dick" with "asshole."
- The Karate Kid With Real Human Emotions clip has the "Fuck you" in "Fuck you! You just tried to cripple me" unbleeped.
- Eye Scream: Peter rips out one of his eyes to try and watch Stewie while he sneaks off the the Drunken Clam.
- Status Quo Is God: Peter goes back to his old stupid self after the family sends him on a trip to Tucson, Arizona.
- Take That: The family is able to return Peter to his former dumb self by sending him to Tuscon, Arizona where everyone is a crooked-toothed, violent moron.
- Also there, the film Battleship is still playing in theaters.
- Peter poking holes in Brian's claim that he reads classic novels (or any books for that matter) is a burn on Brian's pretentious personality that developed when the show came back from cancellation.
- We Want Our Jerk Back