Faye continues to look over the home movie in the hopes something will job her memory. Ed claims to know a familiar location and the two redirect the Bebop toward Earth where Faye hopes to find answers. A brief stop in at a orphanage where Ed was raised also makes Ed question where she belongs.
- Accidental Misnaming: Appledelhi getting the name wrong of his assistant, MacIntire, much to the latter's increasing annoyance.
- Badass: Appledehli, not only manages give Spike a hard time but doesn't even flinch when the Bebop comes crashing toward him.
- Curb-Stomp Battle: Spike vs. Appledelhi, the latter who easily mops the floor with Spike.
- Parental Abandonment: Ed manages to find her birth father, but he absent mindedly once again leaves her behind.
- Shoo Out the Clowns: Ed and Ein leave the Bebop to search for the own place. A good thing too considering the events of the next two episodes.
- You Can't Go Home Again: Faye finally finds her old home....but all that is left is ruins where it once stood.