- When Shrek hears that Fiona is pregnant, Puss tries to give him The Talk.
Shrek: How did this happen?Puss: Allow me to explain. You see, when a man has certain feelings for a woman, a powerful urge sweeps over him.Shrek: I know how it happened. I just can't believe it.Donkey: (to Puss) How ''does'' it happen?
- While Donkey, Puss, and Shrek are looking around the high school campus, two young boys come out of a carriage smoking on the inside. The boys were also wobbling around disoriented and joyful.
- One of the boys says, "For lo, bro! Don't burn all my frankincense and myrrh!" Not even sneaking past the radar.
- After Shrek finds out about Fiona's pregnancy Puss says
Puss: And you, my friend, are royally (cut off by a foghorn)
- After Shrek and Fiona put their children to bed Shrek asks "So what do we do now?" in a sly voice and they look suggestively at each other. Cut to a shot of them fully clothed and dead asleep.
- The first scene with Shrek and Fiona in bed denotes something suggestive. It's implied that they had sex the night before, the reason they didn't appear in the intro. This is probably when Shrek impregnated Fiona.