Radar: Shrek the Third
- When Shrek hears that Fiona is pregnant, Puss tries to give him The Talk.
Shrek: How did this happen?Puss: Allow me to explain. You see, when a man has certain feelings for a woman, a powerful urge sweeps over him.Shrek: I know how it happened. I just can't believe it.Donkey: (to Puss) How does it happen?
- While Donkey, Puss, and Shrek are looking around the high school campus, two young boys come out of a carriage smoking on the inside. The boys were also wobbling around disoriented and joyful.
- One of the boys say something like, "Don't burn all my frankincense and myrrh!" Not even sneaking past the radar.
- After Shrek finds out about Fiona's pregnancy Puss says
Puss: You are royally (cut off by a foghorn)
- After Shrek and Fiona put their children to bed Shrek asks "So what do we do now?" in a sly voice and they look really slyly at each other, and then the next shot is them sleeping, which is what they actually meant, but you could have thought they planned on doing something else.
This page has not been indexed. Please choose a satisfying and delicious index page to put it on.