Angelina Ballerina The Next Steps
Angelina's Oldest Friend
- Gracie, Marco, and Vici: Camembert kids never—Alice: STOPPPPP! It's. My. Turn!
Angelina's Musical Day
- And don't play the fruit instead of a flute.— PollyAngelina: [about Gracie acting like a duck] Is Gracie okay?Marco: She's quackers.All: Good morning, Ms. Mimi.Ms. Mimi: [points at her throat]Angelina: Huh?Vici: What she's trying to say?Ms. Mimi: [writes in her notebook]Vici: What does it say, Angelina?Angelina: It says she lost her voice.Gracie: But if she lost her voice...Marco: Oh no.Ms. Mimi: [gestures that she doesn't know]
Angelina and the Irish Jig
- Angelina: Vici, I'm really sorry for what I did to your music.Vici: Then why are you always whispering about me and making secret plans?Angelina: Because I wanted to make a surprise Irish party for you to say a really big sorry.Vici: So that's what all the whispering and planning was about?Angelina: Uh-huh.Vici: Well, I'm sorry now.
Angelina's Lost Ice Skates
- Angelina: How do I look, Polly?Polly: You look beautiful.Alice: How about me?Polly: You look super beautiful.Mrs. Mouseling: Have you forgot something?Angelina: No, we got everything we need. [Polly reveals their lunches] Oh, thanks, Polly.Mrs. Mouseling: Ahem![She reveals their ice skates]
- Angelina: I heard you playing the harmonica. Do you mind if I come in and listen?Gracie: Of course not, Angelina.Angelina: I'm sorry I've been such a grouchy mouse.Gracie: I'm sorry I ruined your reading. Maybe we could read your book together.Angelina: I've got a better idea. Let's do the pirate dance just once before we go to sleep.Gracie: Qui.