: Tanks kick ass, and are the most dominant force in the battlefield.
- Straight: The empire of Panzeria prefers tanks over other military units or tactics in warfare because they are effective at smashing through enemy ranks.
- Downplayed: Panzeria regularly uses infantry, light vehicles, aircraft, etc. in combined arms warfare but the tanks are the main focus- everything else is explicitly supporting them.
- Justified: The heavy armor and firepower of tanks allows them to soak up lots of damage while also dishing out a lot.
- Subverted: Tanks are sent in, only to be destroyed by the enemy's mechas.
- Double Subverted: Bigger tanks are sent in to destroy the enemy's mechas. The enemy promptly surrenders.
- Tanks are also used as civilian cars.
- A single outdated tank completely destroys an entire army of super-powerful mecha.
- Zig Zagged: Tanks are sent in, only to be destroyed by the enemy's mechas. Then bigger tanks are sent in to destroy the enemy's mechas, but are destroyed by the enemy's nukes. Then even bigger tanks are sent in which are unaffected by the nukes and blast the living daylights out of the enemy. But the tide turns when the enemy fields Transforming Mecha... That turn into tanks.
- Averted: Tanks are not used in battles.
- Enforced: "What is a battle/war like without Tanks?"
- Lampshaded: "I don't think wars would be the same without Tanks."
- Invoked: "Send in the tanks!"
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: "We don't need tanks! We're fine with our infantry!"
- Discussed: "What's with all these tanks? They're so cool!"
- Conversed: "Say, how come there's only tanks in this strategy game?"
- Deconstructed: In response to their overuse of tanks, Panzeria's enemies learn to counter their tanks using anti-tank weapons and tactics, which prove troublesome for Panzeria.
- Reconstructed: Panzeria upgrades all their tanks with completely impenetrable armor that can protect against nuclear weapons, battleship-grade main cannons, anti-infantry gatling cannons, anti-air missiles, engines that allow them to go at lightning speeds with unlimited fuel, etc. to deal with their enemies' new tactics.
Mobilize back to Tank Goodness