- Straight: A cigarette just makes the post coital feeling even better.
- Alice and Bob have a cigarette after even a kiss.
- Alice and Bob try smoking while having sex.
- Downplayed: Alice and Bob each have just a puff after sex, and put them out.
- Justified: It's necessary due to their Bizarre Alien Biology.
- Inverted: Having sex after a really good smoking session.
- Subverted: Alice and Bob are about to have a cigarette after sex, but decide to keep to their promise to quit smoking.
- Double Subverted: Wait, they broke that promise last week.
- Alice has multiple orgasms, so multiple cigarettes.
- Alice smokes comically large, Groucho Marx-esque cigars which fill the room with smoke.
- While playing house, little Alice and little Bobby kiss, then share a candy cigarette.
- Bob only smokes after sex, and tries to go cold turkey. Cue the strip club, and one very panicked Bob.
- Bob offers Alice a cigarette. She tries to smoke it, but just ends up coughing a lot.
- Zig Zagged: The cigarettes make Alice and Bob horny, so they have sex all over again, and even try smoking while having sex.
- Averted: Alice and Bob just cuddle after sex.
- Enforced: This porn film is sponsored by Camel Cigarettes.
- Lampshaded: "It may be cliche but I just feel like having a cigarette now."
- Invoked: Alice bet Paula she could get Bob to fall off the wagon over smoking, so she keeps sleeping with him to see if he'll light up afterwards.
- Exploited: For some reason, their landlord doesn't allow smoking in the apartments unless it's after sex. So...
- Defied: They use nicotine patches after sex.
Bob: Do you have to do that now?
Alice: What? It doesn't bother you any other time.
Bob: Yeah, but immediately after sex? It's so... cliched.
- Conversed: "It's funny how sex scenes are acceptable in film, but smoking isn't anymore. So scenes of smoking after sex had a good run."
- Deconstructed: The nictoine, combined with post-coital endorphins, leaves Alice too relaxed. She falls asleep and the cigarette starts a fire.
- Reconstructed: Alice keeps an ashtray on her nightstand to minimize the risk of accidents.
- Plotted A Good Waste: The scene acts as the set-up for a plotline in which Alice tries to quit smoking.
- Played For Laughs:
- Bob starts smoking, Alice remarks "that stuff with kill you". The cigarette then grows an arm, grabs a gun from the bedside and shoots Bob. Next morning Bob doesn't know why he has a headache.
- Alice finds what looks like a cigarette on Bob's nightstand; however it turns out to be something else. Hijinks ensuse.
- Played For Drama: Bob didn't know that Alice had severe asthma and accidentally hospitalizes her with the smoke.
Now go back to Smoking Hot Sex after enjoying this page.