: A caucasian character acts like another race, usually African-American.
- Straight: Bob, a white guy, wears a chain, puts his cap backwards and acts like a black person.
- Bob wears a chain, backwards cap, saggy pants, and spits some rhymes that could possibly make him a hip hop artist one day.
- Bob is a nerd who acts so black that he puts many Soul Brothas to shame.
- Bob acts like a violent gangsta rapper repeatedly using the N-word.
- Bob is white and is a walking black stereotype.
- Downplayed: Bob acts like his normal race while still showing his friends he has street cred.
- Justified: Bob hangs out with black people sometime his life and was influenced by their culture.
- Gender Inverted:
- Alice, a white girl, acts like a Sassy Black Woman.
- Alice acts like as though she was a model in a hip hop music video adored by black rappers.
- Alice wears a backwards cap and a chain and acts like she's from the 'hood.
- Alice, a black girl, acts like a Valley Girl.
- Subverted: It were to seem that Bob was acting black, but he talks and behaves normally.
- Double Subverted: ...at least when he's around his white friends.
- Alice and Bob are in a rap video where Bob is a gangsta rapper and Alice is one of his hoes.
- Alice and Bob have a contest to determine who is the whitest person to act black.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Bob doesn't act like another race.
- Enforced: The creator of the series was influenced by the black culture, so he decides to create a work about white people acting black.
- Lampshaded: "Someone has been listening to too much gangsta rap songs."
- Invoked: One day, Bob was tired of living up the expectations of his heritage, so...
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: Bob acts like his own race so that others won't see him as foolish.
- Discussed: "What's up with white people acting black these days?"
- Conversed: "It's no wonder a lot of black people want to cancel this show because of Bob acting like a gangster."
- Deconstructed: Bob's continuation of acting black has made him a pariah to both the Caucasian and African-American races, especially his own friends who are white. It's even worse when a group of black thugs who were easily offended by his imitations are plotting to murder him.
- Reconstructed: But then Bob realizes that there are some people who respect his "street cred", and it's not just black people, but also other white people who are the same way he is.
- Played For Laughs: Bob acts like a rapper cutting the most corniest lyrics ever known to mankind. Cue the wrath of an angry mob.
Yo, what up, dawg! Da Troper in da buildin', bruh. Here's da link to Pretty Fly for a White Guy
, my nigga