: There are two sides. One is orderly whilst the other is chaotic.
- Straight: Alice, the protagonist, maintains order and enforces laws for citizens. She clashes with Bob, the antagonist, who despises order and has no qualms in sowing chaos.
- Downplayed: Alice is orderly while Bob is freedom-loving. While they may not outright hate each other, due to their lifestyles, they don't necessarily like each other.
- Justified: ???
- Inverted: ???
- Subverted: It seems that either Alice or Bob have proven to have a moral code or a black heart.
- Double Subverted: ...but both characters claims that morality has nothing to do with order and chaos. Alice is concerned with order while Bob is concerned with freedom.
- Parodied: Alice is a Lawful Stupid protagonist who clashes against Bob, a Chaotic Stupid antagonist.
- Zig Zagged: Either Alice or Bob have proven themselves to be upstanding or despicable characters from time to time.
- Averted: Orderly and chaotic characters are not in conflict.
- Enforced: "Good vs Evil is getting boring, let's create a new conflict in chaos versus order."
- Lampshaded:"I love it when everything in my room is in its place." "I love messing up my room and placing my stuff around randomly." "...We're not gonna get along well, are we?" "Probably not"
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: ???
- Conversed: ???
Back to Order Versus Chaos