: Somebody is ridiculously accurate with ranged weapons.
- Straight: Alice intentionally scores a headshot with a Beretta M9 at 150 meters.
- Exaggerated: Alice can hit a bullet with a bullet while wearing a blindfold and riding a horse.
- Downplayed: Alice intentionally scores a headshot with a Beretta M9 at 45 meters, just under the limit of the weapon's effective range.
- Justified: Alice is a well-practiced crack shot, and her gun is an extremely well-made Ace Custom with a telescopic sight. Also she was aiming for center of mass but the target ducked.
- Inverted: Alice literally can't hit the broad side of a barn while standing right next to it.
- Subverted: Alice is takes aim, then says "the heck with it" and calls in an airstrike.
- Double Subverted: Alice fires and misses the apparent target. Then it turns out she hit exactly what she aimed at.
- Parodied: Alice shoots the Mona Lisa into a target at a hundred meters.
- Zig Zagged: Alice misses the apparent target but hits exactly what she aimed at. But the effect she was going for fails to work. The target starts laughing and stands up. Alice nails him with a straight shot.
- Averted: Alice is a decent shot but hitting anything at long range is unlikely.
- Enforced: The author doesn't want Mooks with terrible aim.
Bob: How in the heck did you just score a headshot at 200 meters with a handgun?
- Invoked: ???
- Exploited: ???
Alice: No, I most certainly cannot hit that guy from this far off.
Bob: You know, Alice is a really incredible shot. I once saw her land a headshot with her M9 at 150 meters.
- Conversed: "I can't believe they wrote Alice hitting a guy in the head with a handgun from 150 meters."
- Played For Drama: Bob dodges Alice's shot, which instead hits and kills Bob's brother.
We think we can hit Improbable Aiming Skills