: An eerie character with dark hair and pale skin.
- Straight: Elvira, the eerie girl, has black hair and extremely fair skin, providing visual contrast.
- Exaggerated: Elvira has shiny black hair, no colour to her skin at all, and haggard, sunken eyes.
- Downplayed: ???
- Elvira is allergic to light or simply doesn't tan.
- Alternately, she's a Hikikomori.
- Or anemic.
- Inverted: Dark-Skinned Blonde.
- It's revealed Elvira dyes her hair black and uses pale foundation.
- Despite her eerie appearance, Elvira is an upbeat Perky Goth.
- Elvira's pale skin and black hair makes her look beautiful instead of eerie.
- Double Subverted:
- But the makeup is to enhance her naturally fair skin tone, and her hair is dark brown rather than black.
- Under her Perky Goth exterior, though, Elvira's got a lot of dark secrets she's hiding.
- That's because she wears make up. Without it, she looks fairly eerie.
- Parodied: Every time Elvira meets new people, they are horrified and think she's a ghost or a vampire.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Elvira doesn't have dark hair or pale skin.
- Enforced: "We need to make Elvira look creepy. That black-hair-and-pale-skin combo always works".
- Lampshaded: Elvira's friend Bob says, "Elvira, you look like a vampire. It's really kinda creepy".
- Invoked: Elvira is a Goth and deliberately goes for this look.
- Exploited: Elvira deliberately goes for this look because looking eerie helps her manipulate others.
- Defied: Elvira doesn't want to creep people out, so she dyes her hair blonde and visits the beach regularly (which makes her skin red and sore, but she prefers to be conventionally ugly and pitiful rather than creepy).
- Discussed: 'Man, look at that chick there. It's creepy how pale her skin is next to her black hair, isn't it?'
- Conversed: "Elvira, don't you know that if you were an anime character, you'd be the creepy girl who ends up murdering her friends? That's why people keep avoiding you".
Back to Eerie Pale-Skinned Brunette