: Women who molest other women are either Fetish Fuel
, either treated as "not worthy fretting over". Because there's no such thing as lesbian rape.
- Straight: Anna, a Psycho Lesbian, violently molests her roommate Michelle. Nobody believes Michelle when she tells about it or she's told that it's "not that bad" or that it's "hot".
- Anna is a serial sex-offender who was never convicted or even suspected because she's a woman who targets women.
- Paul, one of Anna's acquaintances, hears about her ways and goes: "You rape other women? THAT'S SO HOT! CAN I WATCH?"
- Downplayed: Anna sexually harasses Michelle, and it's treated as not as bad as if the perpetrator had been a man.
- Justified: Because women can't penetrate other women without using a sex-toy, it's believed that the expression "lesbian rape" is an aberration.
- Inverted: Rape is only serious if it's female on female.
- Anna is about to molest Michelle again but Michelle fights back and succeeds to have Anna convicted for assault...
- People in the story possess the Double Standard but the writers don't. It's shown to be emotionally traumatizing to Michelle.
- Double Subverted: ... but in jail, Anna just continues her ways on other female inmates which is ignored or even watched by Male guards.
- Parodied: Anna rapes Michelle and she gets rewarded for it.
- Zig Zagged: Some rapists get away with it, others do not.
- Averted: A female police officer takes Michelle's story seriously, finds out about Anna's ways and is utterly grossed out.
- Enforced: It's a porno.
- Lampshaded: "Michelle, I don't see what's so terrible about it. What's the worse thing a woman can do to another woman anyway? It's not like you were raped or something..."
- Invoked: "I can't share this with a man. You know how they feel about lesbians and it would only arouse them."
- "No man would convict me if I rape another woman, since no one would care what she would think of it. Therefore, I have a full playground just for me!"
- Anna is actually Andy, and got a sex change operation to avoid any prosecution.
- Defied: "Taking advantage of a Double Standard to have your way with unwilling women? Anna, you're disgusting. I'll call the police on you."
- Discussed: "Don't be ridiculous, Michelle! How can a woman possibly rape another woman? With her tiny little fingers?"
- Conversed: "Lesbian rape is just too fetishy to be treated seriously."
- Deconstructed: Michelle tells her story to several friends, only to find out that female-on-female molestation only revolts women. Men on the other hand find it "cute", "sexy" or "not that serious". As a result, she develops a very strong dislike for lesbians and bisexual females, lashing out violently at any woman who tries to make passes at her. She also forms a strong contempt of the men who like and encourage them.
- Reconstructed: Eventually, Michelle decides to take matters in her own hands and devises a scheme to convict Anna or to simply keep her at bay.
Back to Double Standard: Rape, Female on Female