: Two guys compete for a girl's affections, sometimes violently.
- Straight: Marcus and Josh are both interested in Deidre and become antagonistic once both are aware of the other's intentions.
- Downplayed: The boys are only mildly antagonistic, and one of them soon finds a new girlfriend.
- Justified: Deidre is the only attractive single female of the whole cast.
- Double Subverted
- Zig Zagged: ??
- Deidre isn't pined for by anyone.
- Everyone within the Love Triangle decides to be in an open relationship. So that way they can both date Deidre.
- Enforced: "Hey guys, we need to show that this girl's worth more than the others. Let's have the two most desirable dudes in the show fight over her!"
- Lampshaded: "Oh God... There they go again!"
Josh: "Alright Marcus, you want Deidre? Well, tough shit, I saw her first."
Marcus: "Yeah? Well she doesn't want you, she wants me. And anyway I'm better for her than you are."
Josh: "You don't deserve her and you won't have her! Over my dead body, got it!?"
Marcus: "I don't give a shit what you say. I love her more than you do and you won't stop me."
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: "Fighting over a girl? What are we, high school boys?"
- Discussed: "Marcus and Josh are such idiots fighting over you like that, Deidre. When are you gonna sit them down and talk to them about it?"
- Conversed: "Hey, look at those guys, fighting over a chick! I wonder who'll win..."
- Deconstructed: The fight becomes so violent that Marcus eventually kills Josh, who was the one Deidre was pining for and she refuses to be with Marcus as a result.
- Reconstructed: ...wait, no, Josh was only knocked out, like he'd knocked out Marcus before. Still, the scare makes them agree to not fight as violently anymore, and to keep it to showing off.
Compete over the Main Article
and prove your manliness!