- Straight: Alice spouts the word "fuck" in just about every other statement she makes.
- Exaggerated: Due to anger or bizarre speech impediment, Alice is only capable of saying one word: "fuck"!
- Downplayed: Alice spouts the word "damn" in just about every other statement she makes.
- Subverted: Most of the time, when you think Alice is about to use the word "fuck", she says… something else.
- Double Subverted:
- But, in the statement after that, she uses the word "fuck" twice.
- Alternatively, she cluster bombs her substitute swear.
Bob: "I wish I had a dollar for every time Alice cusses…"
- A counter floats in the lower-left corner incrementing with every "fuck". And it frequently spins so quickly as to be unreadable.
- Every other word out of Alice's mouth is some variation of the word. Literally.
- Alice says "Fuck" very very often unless she's enraged which makes her shout "Gosh Dang It to Heck!" instead.
- Literal f-bombs spew from her mouth.
Genie: "Your wish is my command!"
Fast forward after the movie, in the "Where Are They Now?" Epilogue, we see Alice in a huge mansion getting more money by the second.
- Zig Zagged: Just as Alice is going to use the word "fuck", she says "frick". But on occasions she overly uses the word "fuck". Then it is discovered that she was taught that "frick" is the real F bomb and that "fuck" is just another less-extensive way of saying the real F bomb, "frick". However, it is shown that she thinks that the F bomb, in general, is not obscene language, but rather a special word reserved for things you truly care about and idolize, like the word "love".
- Averted: No swearing appears in the work.
- Enforced: The producers want the show to be Darker and Edgier and have a TV-MA rating.
- Alice's friend says, "You might want to cut back on that word, just a little bit".
- "…the word has lost all meaning now."
- Invoked: Alice makes sure to frequently use the word "fuck" to lay down herauthority and appear more superior, like chef Ramsay in Hell's Kitchen.
- Exploited: Bob puts out a "swear jar" and makes Alice put a dollar in every time she uses inappropriate language. There's soon enough money in the jar for the family vacation.
- Defied: A mad scientist removes the ability to swear from Alice's brain.
- Discussed: Alice, when angry, jokes that he's going to start saying "fuck" every few seconds like her favorite action movie hero.
- Conversed: "Mom would have washed Alice's mouth out with so much soap".
- Deconstructed: Alice's overuse of the word "fuck" only demotes him as an ill-mannered low-class worthless person who encounter many problems due to her vulgar tongue.
- Reconstructed: The only way Alice gets what he wants and gets through life is by Cluster F Bombs, which intimidates the people he deals with.
- Played For Laughs: Someone turns Alice profanity overdosed outburst into a super catchy, if rather silly song.
Fucking go back to the Cluster F-Bomb main-fucking-page, fucker. FUCK!