- Straight: Frank spouts the word "fuck" in just about every other statement he makes.
- Exaggerated: Due to anger or bizarre speech impediment, Frank is only capable of saying one word: "fuck"!
- Downplayed: Frank spouts the word "damn" in just about every other statement he makes.
- Subverted: Most of the time, when you think Frank is about to use the word "fuck", he says... something else.
- Double Subverted:
- But, in the statement after that, he uses the word "fuck" twice.
- Alternatively, he cluster bombs his substitute swear.
Alice: "I wish I had a dollar for every time Frank cusses..".
- A counter floats in the lower-left corner incrementing with every "fuck". And it frequently spins so quickly as to be unreadable.
- Every other word out of Frank's mouth is some variation of the word. Literally.
- Frank says "Fuck" very very often unless he's enraged which makes him shout "Gosh Dang It to Heck!" instead.
Genie: "Your wish is my command!"
Fast forward after the movie, in the "Where Are They Now?" Epilogue, we see Alice in a huge mansion getting more money by the second.
- Zig Zagged: Just as Frank is going to use the word "fuck", he says "frick". But on occasions he overly uses the word "fuck". Then it is discovered that he was taught that "frick" is the real F bomb and that "fuck" is just another less-extensive way of saying the real F bomb, "frick". However, it is shown that he thinks that the F bomb, in general, is not obscene language, but rather a special word reserved for things you truly care about and idolize, like the word "love".
- Averted: No swearing appears in the work.
- Enforced: The producers want the show to be Darker and Edgier and have a TV-MA rating.
- Frank's friend says, "You might want to cut back on that word, just a little bit".
- "...The word has lost all meaning now."
- Invoked: Frank makes sure to frequently use the word "fuck" to lay down his authority and appear more superior, like chef Ramsay in Hells Kitchen.
- Exploited: Maxine puts out a "swear jar" and makes Frank put a dollar in every time he uses inappropriate language. There's soon enough money in the jar for the family vacation.
- Defied: A mad scientist removes the ability to swear from Frank's brain.
- Discussed: Frank, when angry, jokes that he's going to start saying "fuck" every few seconds like his favorite action movie hero.
- Conversed: "Mom would have washed that guy's mouth out with so much soap".
- Deconstructed: Frank's overuse of the word "fuck" only demotes him as an ill-mannered low-class worthless person who encounter many problems due to his vulgar tongue.
- Reconstructed: The only way Frank gets what he wants and gets through life is by Cluster F Bombs, which intimidates the people he deals with.
- Played For Laughs: Someone turns Frank profanity overdosed outburst into a super catchy, if rather silly song.
Fucking go back to the Cluster F-Bomb main-fucking-page, fucker. FUCK!