: A character who somehow can predict with alarming accuracy how future events will happen.
- Straight: Bob is capable of predicting future events down to the second.
- Exaggerated: Bob knows everything that will happen... Even how the world will end.
- Downplayed: Bob knows the schedule for several upcoming events, but only in general terms.
- Inverted: Every prediction Bob makes about the future is entirely inaccurate.
- Subverted: Gambit Roulette
- Double Subverted: Bob's prediction of when the train will arrive fails... but then he remembers that every second Tuesday of the month, that particular train is twenty seconds late.
- Parodied: Bob only knows when he'll have to go to the bathroom next.
- Zig Zagged: Bob can exactly time any event involving a person or thing he already knows about, but add an X factor and his predictions go askew.
- Averted: Bob lacks the ability.
- Enforced: "We have to have someone that knows the future."
- Lampshaded: "How did he know what I'd do? Can he read the future or something?"
- Invoked: Bob looks up every listed schedule for train times, guard shifts, and any number of events in the area of his next plan, to know just when to act and how to act.
- Exploited: Emperor Evulz forces Bob to tell him future events so he can plan ahead.
- Defied: Bob decides that it would be pointless to memorize so much trivial information and to just stick with the necessities.
- Discussed: "He's always exactly where he needs to be down to the second, he must have a hell of a personal planner."
- Conversed: ???
- Deconstructed: Some tiny detail fails in Bob's plan, which was so painstakingly planned out he never thought of how to act in such a situation, causing the whole scheme to fall apart.
And you return to the Clock King
page, after exactly one minute and forty seconds from opening this page.