: Someone is attracted to people who are overweight or obese.
- Straight: Bob is more attracted to Alice, a BBW, than Charlotte, a slim woman.
- Exaggerated: Bob thinks that Alice is still far too thin to be truly attractive, despite her being several times his size.
- Downplayed: Bob prefers Alice with a few extra pounds, but no more than twice his size.
- Justified: Bob likes BBWs generally, but he is also attracted to Alice's personality too.
- Inverted: Bob only finds Hollywood Thin women attractive.
- Subverted: Bob finds his new girlfriend Alice attractive because she's actually pregnant, not fat.
- Double Subverted: Bob finds Alice's pregnancy attractive because she's getting fat as a result, and he's encourages her to keep gaining weight after she gives birth.
- Parodied: Alice has a montage, after Bob admits to being a Chubby Chaser, showing her change from a chubby woman eating a big cupcake to a super-sized woman taking up a whole sofa, and finishing off a whole birthday cake.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Bob does not have any Love Interests in-story.
- Enforced: There are no skinny women in the series, or skinny women are portrayed as unappealing.
- Lampshaded: Alice, a slim woman, wants to ask Bob out. But her friend Charlotte points out that ''Every woman Bob ever dated got fat within the month".
- Invoked: Bob puts an ad in the personals or uses a dating website specifically to find a Big Beautiful Woman.
- Exploited: ???
- Defied: Bob thinks an obese woman is unhealthy and unattractive, and only dates unhealthily skinny women.
- Discussed: Danny is talking to Bob about "That episode of Family Guy, where Lois gets fat for Peter". Bob, who claims not to understand the appeal of full-figured women, later falls in love at first sight with the new girl, Alice, and acts like Peter, asking her to gain more weight.
- Conversed: Two characters talk about how annoying it is that their neighbourhood seems to have absolutely no full-figured women.
- Deconstructed: Bob is attracted to Alice, but doesn't want to be seen with her in public.
- Reconstructed: Bob might not want to be seen with Alice, but Charlotte is happy to date her in public.
- Played For Laughs: There are constant corny sight gags about Bob trying to pick up Alice and failing, and buying her enormous slices of cake and so on...
- Played For Drama: Alice has always felt bad about her size, and has tried every diet and trick out there. Bob finds her attractive, and helps her become more confident in herself.
Back to Chubby Chaser