: The leader and most powerful of the good guys.
- Straight: Bob is the leader and the most powerful and respected member of the Alliance of Heroes. Only Emperor Evulz is capable of challenging him in battle.
- Exaggerated: Bob is literally God.
- Downplayed: Bob is a powerful hero who has a lot of good strategies for the team but is usually depicted as peer among the others.
- Justified: Having trained Bob since he was a child, Master David handpicked him to succeed him as leader of the Alliance of Heroes.
- Bob dies and the Alliance is left leaderless.
- Bob is a hero, until he does what he needed to do and pulls a Face-Heel Turn.
- Bob turns out to be the Big Bad.
- Double Subverted:
- Bob returns from the dead, stronger than ever.
- ...until he realized the being Good Feels Good, and stays a good guy.
- Parodied: Bob's superhero outfit has the words BIG GOOD on the front. In fact, that becomes his name.
- Zig Zagged: ???
- Averted: Bob is just one of many heroes in the setting.
- Enforced: The writers want to create a legendary hero the rest of the team looks up to in order to show what sort of person a superhero would admire.
- Lampshaded: "It's Bob! The world's greatest hero!"
- Bob sees that the heroes lack leadership and steps up to the plate.
- God or some other cosmic deity purposefully sent Bob to Earth in order to lead the heroes, knowing exactly what sort of person they would look up to via mind-reading and simple spying.
- Defied: ???
- Discussed: The team discusses why they look up to Bob so much.
- Conversed: Bob's fans read his comic and talk about how much of a natural leader he is.
- Implied: No one ever specifically mentions Bob is the leader but they always follow his orders and seem pretty lost without him.
- Played For Laughs: Everyone comments how great Bob is, with heavy doses of Ho Yay thrown in.
- Played For Drama: Bob is the reluctant leader who secretly has doubts about his role and fears failure.
Lead the good guys to victory at Big Good