Pantheon: GUAE Mutation Lair
Located beneath Sauronís Tower, the GUAE Mutant Lair acts to inflict the gift of involuntary transformation upon those imprisoned within its depths. Transcending traditional barriers of magic and technology, they aim to send ever more horrifying monstrosities
to perpetuate the cycle of capture and mutation. Other specializations include Humanoid Abominations
and miscellaneous experiments to convert normal life into aberrations only suitable for service in the GUAE
Davros, God of Science Gone Bad
- Lesser God
- Symbol: A Dalek
- Alignment: Neutral Evil
- Reason for joining: Revenge on the Doctor and the chance to create more Daleks for the upcoming war.
- Loyalty to Melkor: He'll "follow" orders until he's killed the Doctor, for good and seized the TARDIS. After that, Daleks will consume everything.
- Threat to Cosmos: He's a brilliant, insane scientist mad enough to create the Daleks, and malevolent and nihilistic enough to create the Reality Bomb. Before that he even said he would wipe out all life in the Universe if he could just because. Extreme. The only reason he's not in the Mastermind house is that other villains fear what Davros could do if left to his own machinations for too long.
Albert Wesker, God of the Evilutionary Imperative (Wesker)
Relius Clover, God of Antagonistic Fathers
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His sunglasses with a red eye glowing behind them.
- Alignment: Neutral Evil.
- Reason for joining: He was promised the key to the ultimate evolution of all beings, and the ability to spread them all, ensuring COMPLETE. GLOBAL. SATURATION.
- Loyalty to Melkor: The dude knows enough about genetics. Anybody with the potential to convert elves into orcs is rather fine in his book.
- Threat to Cosmos: The man's a walking tank and he's very knowledgeable on genetics.
Clover, The Puppeteer)
The Medic, God of Harmful Healing
- Intermediate God
- Symbol: His mask and his opera cape, all worn by Ignis
- Alignment: Neutral Evil, with shades of Lawful Evil
- Reason for joining: Per his partnership with Terumi and plans to turn everyone in the GUAG into perfect, mindless dolls and later to be turned to perfect 'Gods', which Melkor has provided means to... oh and he wants to hunt down Carl Clover and kill him (he knows he's hiding there somewhere!)
- Loyalty to Melkor: Relius does put up the 'high loyalty', but his subservience comes off rather creepy even Melkor is unsure how loyal Relius is.
- Threat to Cosmos: Mysterious-Very High. He's one of the few people who can put Terumi into non-trolling attitude and some say he IS behind Terumi. Aside of that, Ignis is a damned tough marionette to handle, and there's the rumor that he'll just come back after he's killed. And that's not even accounting on how much he fights on his own...
Ragyo Kiryuin, Goddess of Betraying One's Species for Profit
- Lesser God
- Symbol: His Medigun on the "Uber" setting, his dove Archimides
- Alignment: VERY Chaotic Neutral
- Reason for joining: The GUAG's Medical Division politely declined his request to serve, since not only do they already have myriad great doctors (most of them licensed...), but The Medic also gleefully disregards the Hippocratic Oath, which sits badly with the GUAG's leadership. Thus, he about-faced and went to the GUAE, where his psychopathic tendencies are more than welcome.
- Loyalty to Melkor: The Medic is only loyal to Science (and only Mad Science at that), but since Melkor lets him experiment freely on anyone under his care, The Medic gleefully serves under him.
- Threat to Cosmos: VERY HIGH. Not only does he heal mooks with disturbing speed, he also can Ubercharge them and unleash hordes of superpowered cannon fodder. As much as the GUAG finds it distasteful and as much as they'd rather not take out someone who is actually neutral in the conflict, they may have no choice but to Shoot the Medic First.
- Intermediate Goddess
- Symbol: The Revocs Corporation logo.
- Alignment: Lawful Evil
- Reason for joining: Her goal is to turn everyone into food for the life fibers and this happens to be the perfect place for that.
- Loyalty to Melkor: She's not particularly or anything but is grateful for the resources.
- Threat to Melkor: She's freaking Nigh Invulvernable and is by not means a slouch in combat. Not to mention Nui is the only one she doesn't troll.