Nightmare Fuel: The Mountain Goats
- "Pure Love:"
Hey, what are you doing, my love?Hey, didn't I just tell you that such a thing would be over and above what's called for in this case?Pull the ski mask away from your face.It won't be necessary.
- "Cut Off Their Thumbs" is about a hostage situation that almost surely will not end well.
- The terrifyingly calm narrator of "Ezekiel 7 and the Permanent Efficacy of Grace."
"Someone will need to mop this floor for me."
- The live cover of Furniture Huschle's "Terror Song."
- The last verse of "Autoclave:"
I dreamt that I was perched atop a throne of human skullsOn a cliff above the ocean, howling wind and shrieking seagullsAnd the dream went on forever, one single static frame
- "New World Emerging Blues"
- "The Autopsy Garland:"
You don't want to see these guys without their masks on... or their gloves
- Understandable when you realize that the guys in question are doctors performing the titular autopsy.
- "Song For My Stepfather" is just horrifying, especially because of the last verse:
You can go ahead and hit himHe feels no pain at allYou erase meYou erase me
- The completely unhinged narrator from "Werewolf Gimmick", starting with the very first line.
I was not there for rehearsal, I don't need it any more...