When did we take this picture? " ridiculous!! I'm not going to let 100 or 200 year old kids go decide what's best!!"
- Arnet VincentMarlo: You may not believe this, but when I bask under the full moon I turn into a woman. I'm descended from a werewolf clan that transforms on the full moon."
Louis: You're right. I don't believe you.
- Chapter 5
A two volume manga by Sanami Matoh, creator of Fake
Marlo has a problem. On the night of the full moon, he turns into a woman thanks to a recessive genetic quirk brought out by his half-vampire heritage. Desperate for a cure, his parents return to Europe to pay a visit to Doctor Arnet Vincent, a family friend and the best physician in the vampire world. Marlo tries to keep his condition a secret from the vampire playboy David, his childhood friend and Arnet's only son.
He fails, and when Arnet declares that he is unable to cure Marlo, the parents decide that the next best solution is marriage— between David and Marlo. Hilarity Ensues
Subsequent chapters mostly follow the adventures of the couple as Marlo comes to terms with the meaning of his transformation.
This series provides examples of:
- Arranged Marriage
- Bishōnen: Marlo (male), Vincent, Arnet (younger), Georgio (younger and older), Erik, Kyle and Louis.
- Can Not Spit It Out: Marlo has this problem.
- The Casanova: Before Marlo's return, David is reputed to be this, and it shows.
- After his engagement to Marlo he becomes more of a Chick Magnet, as he doesn't actively encourage women to fall for him, they just do.
- Or else he just isn't shown encouraging them.
- Clingy Jealous Girl: Ira, Marlo's ex-girlfriend from the United States.
- Deadpan Snarker: Louis manages at least traces of this in all of his appearances.
- David himself, on occasion.
- Defeat Equals Friendship: Just about every chapter. Someone tries to get between Marlo and David, gets beaten, and is subsequently invited to the wedding.
- Easily Forgiven: All the troublemakers that David and Marlo run into. Particularly blatant with Aida, who actually tried to stake David.
- Gender Bender: Marlo turns into a girl at the full moon.
- I Want My Beloved to Be Happy: Louie toward Gloria. He also has a case of Cannot Spit It Out.
- If It's You, It's Okay: David and Marlo feel this way about each other. David more than Marlo.
- Lady Killer In Love: David.
- Medium Awareness: Marlo occasionally makes offhand remarks about how they're in a shoujo manga.
- Murder the Hypotenuse: Aida almost kills David when it becomes clear that he won't give up on Marlo.
- Naked First Impression: Marlo's first meeting with Patricia.
- Not Blood Siblings: David's old friends Patricia and Erik, who happen to be in love with each other.
- Odd Friendship: Jennifer and Holly.
- Our Werewolves Are Different: Instead of turning into a wolf, Marlo turns into a woman.
- Perfectly Arranged Marriage: David and Marlo turn into this.
- The Power of Love: The reason Marlo can turn into a girl.
- Secret Friendship: Jennifer and Holly
- Tsun Dere: Marlo is often a Type A toward David, but it's all for show.
- Vampires Are Sex Gods: David certainly is, also his dad in his younger days.
- Woman Scorned: Zigzaged with Jennifer, Arnet's arranged fiance. After he jilted her for Holly, David's mother, Jennifer swore revenge and intended to ruin their wedding. But when she saw how happy Arnet was with Holly were she changed her mind. She and Holly secretly became friends.