A Boys Love
manga by Takaido Akemi about a promiscuous teacher who learns he's gay.
From DMPAsahina-sensei isn’t a very good teacher or a role model. The epitome of a letch, he spends his nights cruising the town, hooking up with one woman after another – he’s even been known to stumble into class drunk – but Asahina’s sordid lifestyle has finally caught up with him. When Yuasa, one of his students, finds a video of Asahina having sex in a love hotel, the proof of his degenerate behavior is clear. Yuasa promises to hunt down the master tape and keep Asahina’s secret – for a price, of course. It turns out that the love struck underachiever isn't interested in money or a passing grade but has had eyes on Asahina-sensei all along.
- All Gays Are Promiscuous: Mostly Kagami, but Asahina is tempted to invoke this trope.
- Attempted Rape: Asahina was almost raped by the love hotel receptionist.
- The Beard: Nagai for Asahina to discourage his students interest, which leads to the students becoming interested in something else.
- Breakout Character: Kagami gets his own manga after this one; sadly it has not even been fan translated.
- Closet Key: Yuasa for Asahina.
- Crash-Into Hello: Almost happens with Asahina and Kagami, which prompts Kagami to discuss this trope.
- Easily Forgiven:
- Elevator Going Down
- Hot for Teacher
- Interrupted Intimacy
- Love at First Sight
- Love Triangle: More like a Love Dodecahedron. Yuasa is in love with Asahina, but sleeps with his friend Nagai. Asahina is together with Yuasa but he's interested in Kagami and even gets hot and heavy with him. Kagami sleeps around but is interested in Asahina, and he also seems to be interested in another teacher at the same school. Nagai is in love with Yuasa but gets kinda involved with Yuzu's cousin, and at the end seems to have fallen for Yuzu.
- Asahina even mentions that he wants a threesome.
- Making Love in All the Wrong Places: In the library. Which leads to Yuasa finding out about Asahina and Kagami
- No Bisexuals: Asahina used to sleep with females, but he quickly becomes men-only; somewhat justified since his promiscuity was hinted to be a sign of being a Closet Gay.
- Really Gets Around: Asahina was frequently seen with different females at love hotels.
- Second Love: Yuzu seems to be this at the end for Nagai.
- Shower Scene: Kagami gets one on which Asahina walks in; later on Kagami "interrupts" Asahina on his
- Yaoi Fangirl: Asahina's students at the end.
- Your Cheating Heart: Even though Yuasa and Asahina are together and are supposedly in love with together they both cheat.