Plot Summary: Hiroshi finds a broken cellphone by the side of the road one day and takes it to a store to get it fixed. To his surprise, the cellphone is delivered to his house in a large box. Upon opening the the box Hiroshi discovers that he has actually received a humanoid cellphone-girl. This is the story of Hiroshi's life with the cellphone-girl Eko.
Contains examples of:
- Bookends: or maybe its a Brick Joke
- Does This Remind You of Anything?: Hiroshi and Eko get very nervous and flustered before calling someone for the first time, since "they have never done it before".
- Determinator: Eko is willing to do anything to make Hiroshi use her. Or to catch signal. Or anything else, really.
- Genki Girl: Eko.
- Grail in the Garbage: The whole plot starts with Hiroshi finding a cellphone in the garbage. Yes, it is actually the "newest generation". Yes, it is Eko.
- Robot Girl: Obviously, though she's adamant that she isn't a robot she's a cellphone
- Rocket Punch: Though only used about twice.
- Slice of Life